venerdì 4 luglio 2014

30 Days to the big jump


And here we are, miss by now 30 miserable days to my departure and the only thing that I can tell this point, it is...AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!PANIC!!!

So little time and so many things to do ... the gift shop to buy .... the suitcase to do (this deserves a post all its own :P)... friends to greet .... my nephews and nieces..my sisters..my mum ... well so we say that arrived at this point I can say that something has changed..in my mind to a thousand thoughts beautiful now that lacks only a month you are adding those painful ....
Let there be no mistake, I will leave and I can't wait, but already starting to feel the missing ... the known faces..landscapes family ... the safety of your own home. I will miss everything, but I cannot get myself all this. I think that my life will be a leap forward, I will do a big leap forward after this experience ... in addition to be more independent (and already are a lot) I will be a better person ...

The "less than thirty" is a nice goal, and the time to look a little around and do a beautiful budget, I have taken too with calm and I still have a lot of things to do? I have done everything and I can enjoy my last month in Italy in the name of fun?I can do this esperience?not I can do it? ....Overall, a nice balance of what is missing to do, of what we now inside, if something has changed, if the enthusiasm was dampened or increased day after day (as in my case, who is also accompanied by a certain degree of anxiety growing the I have to admit, but in a positive way), and a budget of what you leave, what you will lose it, of what will be missed.

How to survive a -30 ?? Well be quiet :)

I have do a video (I heve insert the english subtitles). You can find it on my channel on youtube, here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-19Rh_2KPA

Guys if you have any questions, doubts, or if you want only chatting, I am here for you we are .... America is getting closer and closer and i am ready to conquer it ...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento