domenica 6 luglio 2014

6/7/2014...A beautiful sand storm



Now I am showing a glimpse of personal life, because it deserves:) 
This afternoon I called my mum for a quick chat (1 hour as usual) and at a certain point makes me "oh but you've seen the news yesterday evening???something happened in Arizona! ..and I "what?'when?but especially where? ! ? " ..her "eh I have not heard well because as soon as I heard Arizona I have closed the ears!you still leave and I already am panic".
Then not long ago, over dinner with the children washed, I go on the internet to know and this is what I find:
http://www.centrometeoitaliano.it/tempesta-sabbia-phoenix-arizona-diffuso-video-spettacolare-06-07-2014-16704/?refresh_cens


In Phoenix (and therefore also Scottsdale since located in the outskirts) there was a huge sand storm, duration 45 minutes with winds up to 140 km/h! Ok let's face it, in those circumstances closed well in the home must be a suggestive show or terrifying i don't know i have not decided yet. Certain that stay in the car, FEARRRR! 
However, now my concern is: "as I say to my mum! ? ! ..well in fund in America was that you want to had an eventful time that is..in these days are happening many natural phenomena in the United States, perhaps because we are now in the monsoon season. On the east coast there is hurricane Arthur ... in Manhattan Beach, California with are there sharks ... in New York there was the collapse of some walls on the Brooklyn Bridge ... 
Therefore the point is, that both we and our families, we must start with the awareness that in America hurricanes, typhoons, storms and also those of sand there are, and we we can do nothing about, it is understood in american adventure. Just hope there are no damage:)


No fear and courage ... Be quiet, everything will be all right :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento