giovedì 10 luglio 2014

A journey that ends up ... one that starts

For nearly two years that I live in Riva del garda. Here I have leave the heart .....
I came here in October of 2012 for reasons many sad ... my father was not well and then I came here for him. A little later pass over and this fact create in my heart, as in that of my family, a great void. I really miss even if I know that he is always here with me:) 
I was here away from home to help my sister with her children because she had to go back to work after maternity, and in the end, that became my job ... and it was up to now full time ... my little Jacopo (today 2 years) I cared when he was three months, and sometimes I thought I d be a little a mum :) ... and then Samia and Daniela ... every now and then there were also Samuel and Samantha..in short a beautiful tribe..I love everyone so much!
Soon there will be my plane .... I want to stay a few days at home before the trip (it seems to me normal:P)... and so this will be my last week together with my angels, in this beautiful place .... among the mountains, with the lake and beaches at my fingertips ... to play with the kids .... sometimes simple nephews ... other little babies to be au pair ... yes, because as I said now this has become my job and already from a little that I feel au pair:)
I will miss this wonderful place ... I have many memories here ... many happy..other sad ... but I'll take pride always in my heart ... This is not a week easy, because I don't greet only a beautiful landscape and my beloved grandchildren, but also another special person ... and I think this will be soooo difficult ... my boyfriend ...
Eh already ... because even if with little free time available I fell in love with him here in Riva del Garda, and this will be our last week together for more than a year ...Yes I know there is Skype, many have relations at a distance..I am not afraid ... I'm only saying it will not be easy ... I'm going to miss him so much:( 

So my greetings soon begin ... a part of my heart will remain here ... divided among all those who I love...America is a dream too big to abandon them and then even if it hurts my dear treasures, I have to say "hi, see you soon, not forget me because I certainly not going to do that".

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento