martedì 17 giugno 2014

TIC TAC...the emotions while waiting


Many people ask me: "What is an au pair? Why you go on the other side of the world, in a community with a different culture to which is difficult getting accustomed to the beginning, in the house of perfect strangers, to take care of their children, to stay with them always, without friends, without your family, you can't find a normal work here at home as all the others?"
My answer is: "Why should I be like all the others? Why do I want your normality?". "Normal" is a difficult word to identify, and a diagram decided by others, is something not mine. I am unique, are different and I am proud of this, I do not understand your 'normality', don't want to be like all the others.
I like traveling, I like to live for adventure, I like to try new things, meet new people, be citizen of the world, and maybe so know him a little better and learn to understand it. I find the "normality" so dull, I share a full the words of Socrates "A life without research is not worthy to be lived.".There will be a day where I can find my place in the world, my house, I will give form to my family and I will be happy, but why now? I want to ask of ambitious goals and achieve them, I want to live each day feeling useful. 
I am convinced that the experience that I'm going to do is the right thing for me. Be au pair may seem easy, but in reality it is not. Live in the midst of strangers with the responsibility of children that you don't know and initially can not understand, have a new family to which you want to well, leave a house, then go back, leave everything and everyone always. But I'm not scared. 
There are still several days on my departure and day after day live in me an infinite number of intense emotion. The emotion to be au pair? I still don't know, but I do know what you try to wait. There are 48 days and it seems to me only yesterday that I started the countdown from -110! The days seem to be almost too much when aspects, but the clock is ticking quickly, it seems that never come the day of your departure, but is not so, and a clock whose hands run too quickly. And in all of this a person feeling in a thousand ways: confused, impatient, frightened, excited, hopeful, doubtfully and much more ... only one certainty remains always fixed in the heart and the head "my motivation is strong, I will, everything will be fine" ... and I am sure it will be so :) 
Will not be easy, especially at the beginning, but what is certain that if you felt at the bottom of the heart that for you is the right thing don't be afraid, but trust their instincts and with time everything will be fine. 
What else? Well there would be a million things to say, and I'll do it with calm, with time, one post at a time. I do not promise, I am not fairly constant to make :) I can tell you that I will write whenever I can, and I'll post both here and on Youtube videos. Why? So, to answer your questions (I hope will be in quantity) and perhaps encourage the less adventuresome to make this fantastic one-of-a-kind adventure in its genere..and perhaps to find company in you, my readers, to feel useful in my own way.
I apologize for my english, america will help me in this :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento