domenica 29 giugno 2014

A new place to call "home"



The Arizona is waiting me...Arizona is still far away..Arizona is increasingly close ... HOW MANY KM ARE FROM HOME'! 9,524.72 ... Several!
And me?I'am ready!?!?!? .... well after thinking about it in the long I come to a conclusion ... i don't know:)
I look out the window and see the lake, nice quiet, there is the sun, there's a lot of people that walk, some hand in hand, other eating a good ice cream, others run, play joking, talking on the phone, there are those who screams of joy to those who for the anger, I see bikes, strollers, balloons, swimsuits, towels on a pebble beach, feet in a water freezing but pleasant ... then I close my eyes, I take a deep breath, I taste all of my house before I leave it, the colors, the noises the smells .... I think that in a few days I will be in the other my home in Verona, to do the same thing, to learn the contours to memory, to store all (as if already knew everything in memory! )
And then while I am immersed in my thoughts I open the eyes and the horizon in front of me is different! Because my mind and my heart are already immersed in the land of the "mystery" ... I don't know how it will be my future life, but in front of me I see the desert :) I see a hot desert, mountains on the horizon, a crowded city behind, around me there is nothing ... peace ... silence and noise simultaneously surround me ...
It is..I don't know if I am ready ... but I know that just go from that plane, I feel a bit at home..a new house ... different ... that as each new thing can be complicated ... but it was always home ...
10 Hours of difference ... everywhere I turn there are people that I never meet before..a language that does not belongs to me ... but also spend a lot of time to learn to live again in a new way, in a new world ...
I would already be there, I would not have to wait, I would like to be in my new college, in my new swimming pool, go shopping with my new friends, eating with my new family ... live in my new house ... 

Dear Arizona, I'm coming, wait for me that there are great adventures already I know :) Will you be my company of travel, an incredible journey, unique, wonderful :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento